Good Morning SMS Collection-05

Good morning sms-21.

"You have no idea how Good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you are mine and I am yours." Have a wonderful day.... Good Morning.

Good morning sms-22.

"Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for." Good morning my sweet heart.

Good morning sms-23.

"You are the first thing to enter my mind in the morning and the last thing to leave my heart at night." Have a wonderful day.... Good Morning.

Good morning sms-24.

"Morning is a wonderful blessing, either sunny or stormy. It stands for hope ... giving us another start of what we call Life." Good morning, Have a nice day.

Good morning sms-25.

"A morning greeting does not only mean 'Good Morning,' it has a silent, loving message saying, 'I think of you when I wake up."

1 comment:

  1. Dear admin , Nice collection. I like those. Can You also ckeck out;
    ********************************************************

    HAPPY BUDDHA JAYANTI SMS WISHES 2014 | GREETINGS

    BUDDHA'S BIRTHDAY WISHES 2014 | GREETING WALLPAPERS

    TOP 99 Scandals of Bollywood

    **************************************************************

    ******************************************************
    Thanks admin

    ReplyDelete