Good Morning SMS Collection-06

Good morning sms-26.

"When I wake up in the morning, I think of you. When I go to sleep at night, I think of you. And for all those hours in-between, I think of us." Good morning.

Good morning sms-27.

"I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you. but I woke up this morning with a smile because its not a dream that u r mine" Good morning.

Good morning sms-28.

"I could say that you complete me...but that would be a lie, because every morning when I wake I long for you more than the day" Good morning.

Good morning sms-29.

"Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you're thought in a very warm way." Have a wonderful day.... Good Morning.

Good morning sms-30.


"As I awaken each morning, my dreams of you fade as thoughts of you flood my mind with sensual assault." Have a wonderful day.... Good Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment