49) Jocks SMS Collection-03

Joke sms- 21.

Teacher: what is skeleton?
Student: Sir Skeleton is a person
who started dieting but forgot 2 stop it..!!!

Joke sms- 22.

Lovers sitting in a park,
boy tries 2 kiss the girl..
Girl says No dear not all this before marriage..
Boy: Don’t worry darling I am already married

Joke sms- 23.

A boy goes 2 see a dance.
His mom angrily asks him:
Did u see anything there that
u were not supposed 2 see?
Boy: yes, I saw dad!

Joke sms- 24.

A man sees a fat man
sitting in a train cabin.
Taunting, he asks:
Is this cabin 4 elephants only!
Fat man humbly replies:
No!Even monkeys like u can sit!

Joke sms- 25.

Teacher says 2 student, In Algebra
A=B & B=C. It means A=C.
Now give relevant example.
Student: Sir, I love u & U love ur daughter,
It means that I love ur daughter.

Joke sms- 26.

Man:Doctor ! My Son has swallowed a key.
Doctor: When?
Man: 1 Months Ago
Doctor: What were u doing till now?
Man: We were using duplicate key…

Joke sms- 27.

Teacher: What should be in a book 2 make it a bestseller?
Boy: A girl on the cover and no cover on the girl.

Joke sms- 28.

An old lady teacher of English
ask this question in the class:
When I say “I am beautiful”, which tense is it?
One pupil answered: It’s the past tense of course.

Joke sms- 29.

Q: What is the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?
A: About 45 pounds!!

Joke sms- 30.


BOY: May I hold ur hand??
GIRL: No thanks, it isn't heavy

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would
    really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you
    got your theme. Cheers

    my web site; No medical procedures options for men breasts treatment

    ReplyDelete