50) Jocks SMS Collection-04

Joke sms- 31.

Dad : Son, what do u want 4 ur birthday?
Son : Not much dad, just a radio with a sports car around it. .......

Joke sms- 32.

Can u explain 2 me how this lipstick got on ur collar? the suspicious wife sneered. No I can’t the husband replied. I distinctly remember taking my shirt off.

Joke sms-33


Husband: Darling, years ago u had a figure like Coke bottle.
Wife: Yes darling I still do, only difference is earlier it was 300ml now it's 1.5 litter.

Joke sms-34.


TEACHER: If u call ur mother as MUM,
Then what will u call ur mother's younger sister & elder sis?
Student: so simple, I will call them MINIMUM and MAXIMUM

Joke sms-35

Maths teacher: 2 a dull boy,
if u have 12 chocolate and u give 5 2 leena,
3 2 tina, 4 2 meena,
then what will U get?
Student: 3 Girl friends....!

Joke sms-36.

Lady: So, u want 2 become my son-in-law?
Boy: Not really, but I dont see any other way 2 marry ur daughter!

Joke sms-37.


Humans fall in love that’s true,
Cows eat grass that’s Ok,
But Monkey reading sms,
That’s incredible.

Joke sms-38.


A teacher told all students in a class 2 write an essay on a cricket match. All were busy with writing the essay except one student. He wrote “DUE 2 RAIN, NO MATCH!”

Joke sms-39.

In a drug store
Customer: I’d like some vitamins 4 my grandson.
Druggist: Sir, vitamin A, B or C?
Customer: Any one will do, my grandson doesn’t know the alphabet yet!!

Joke sms-40.

Some newspapers publish untrue news, but there is one thing that is true. What is it? >>> Date <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment