48) Jocks SMS Collection-02

Joke sms- 11.

Man: Is there any way 4 long life?
Dr: Get married.
Man: Will it help?
Dr: No, but the thought of a long life will never come 2 u again!

Joke sms- 12.

Son: Dad, what is an idiot?
Dad: An idiot is a person who tries 2 explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening 2 him can’t understand him. Do u understand me?
Son: No.

Joke sms- 13.

Angry Father 2 his son: Have u ever seen an owl?
Son: (Looking down) No…
Father: Don’t look down. Look at me.

Joke sms- 14.

Husband: Today is Sunday &
I have 2 enjoy it.
So I bought 3 movie tickets.
Wife: Why 3?
Husband: 1 4 U and 2 4 ur parents.

Joke sms- 15.

Son:Mom,when I was on da bus
with Dad this morning,he told me 2
give up my seat 2 a lady.
Mom:u did da right thing.
Son:But mum,I was sitting on daddy’s lap

Joke sms- 16.

A girl & boy were sitting alone
the boy started touching de girl
Girl: don’t touch me, all this only after marriage.
Boy: ok call me when u r married.

Joke sms- 17.

A student was asked 2 write
a signboard 4 the traffic rules
near da school
He wrote:-
“Drive Carefully!
Don’t kill the students,
wait 4 the Teachers”

Joke sms- 18.

Man1 sitting with dog.
Man2:Ur dog bits?
Man1:No
Man 2 sits and the dog bits!
Man2 angrily, u said it does not bit!
Man:That is not my dog.

Joke sms- 19.

Teacher: what do u call a person
who cannot hear anything?
Student: u can call him anything,
because he cannot hear anything

Joke sms- 20.

In bio practical:
Examiner:Tell me da name of
this bird by watching it’s legs only?
St:I can’t.
Ex: U failed, what’s ur name?
St: See my legs & get my name

1 comment:

  1. But there's a coruscate in his eye and a takes the Oscar for optic effects. do sure your act is not hampered go under the premise that if the subject matter benefits them and then it volition sure as shooting benefit others as comfortably. He said, 'blogging is something you
    do in between your comments beneath.

    Look into my weblog: click Here

    ReplyDelete