Forget me not SMS Collection-02

Forget me not SMS-6.

Forgettin u is hard 2 do
forgettin me is up 2 u
forget me not forget me never
forget this message but not da sender.

Forget me not SMS-7.

I can 4 get a face,
I can 4 get a home,
I can 4 get a place,
I can 4 get a name,
I can 4 get a game,
I can 4 get even myself,
But 4getting u ?Impossible.

Forget me not SMS-8.

Mountain can vanish,
river can dry,
u can forget me,
but never can I.

Forget me not SMS-9.

Under da sea, there lays a rock.
In da rock, there is an envelope.
In da envelope, there is a paper.
On da paper, there are 3 words... 'Forget me not'

Forget me not SMS-10.


I was on a ship thinking of u.
wen I looked down I dropped a tear in da ocean.
then I promised myself that until sume1 finds it, I wont forget u.

No comments:

Post a Comment