Good Morning SMS Collection-04

Good morning sms-16

Days are too busy, hours are 2 few, seconds are 2 fast, But there is always time 2 me 2 say hello to someone like u. Smile and enjoy life! Good Morning.

Good morning sms-17


A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me it won't start or end without thinking of u. Gud Morning!

Good morning sms-18

I am pleased coffee without cream, night without light, meals without rice, burger without cheese, but never a day without greeting U.Gud Morning!

Good morning sms-19

Good morning.Kindly keep SILENCE for 2 min 4 the memory of those poor mosquitoes who died last night after sucking ur blood. Thanks

Good morning sms-20

These r a few wonderful pairs in dis world, Heart n beats, Night n moon, Fish n water, Flowers n colours, My SMS n ur smile. Good Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment