Missing you SMS collection-02

Missing u sms- 6.

If u wanna know how much I miss u,
Try to catch rain drops.
The one u catch is how much u miss me
and the one u miss is how much I MISS U!

Missing u sms- 7.

It’s hard to say hello
because it might be goodbye.
It’s hard to say I’m okay
because sometimes I’m not.
But it’s easy to say I miss u
coz I know that I really do.

Missing u sms- 8.

Look at sun n u see time
Look at sun n u see time.
Look in heart n u see love.
Look in eyes n u see life.
Look at ur mobile n
u see who’s thinking of u!
It’s me.

Missing u sms- 9.

In school they taught me that:
1 hour=60 min.
1 min=60sec.
But they never told me that:
1 sec. without U = 100 years.
I Miss U

Missing u sms- 10.


Never luk 4 a Gud Face,
it’ll turn old one day;
Never luk 4 a Gud Skin,
it’ll wrinkle one day;
But luk 4 a loyal heart,
that miss u every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment