Missing you SMS collection-03

Missing you sms- 11.

look…
the moon is looking at u !
see…
stars r shining 4 u !
hear…
birds r singing 2 u !
listen…
my heart is saying to u…
“I MISS U”

Missing you sms- 12.

U must be a gud runner
bcoz u r always running in my mind,
u must be a gud thief
bcoz u have stolen my heart,
and I’m a bad shooter
becoz I Miss U Always…

Missing you sms- 13.

How 2 smile,
how 2 B happy,
how 2 B strong,
But I couldn’t learn how not 2 miss U…

Missing you sms- 14.

Something r left undone,
some words r left unsaid,
some feelings r left unexpressed,
but someone as sweet as u could never be left unmissed.

Missing you sms- 15.

What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness
that u feel when u meet them
but the pain u feel when u miss them.
I Miss U!

No comments:

Post a Comment