Missing you SMS collection-04

Missing u sms- 16. 

There’s no Special reason 4 this msg,
I just wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life
& hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U!

Missing u sms- 17. 

I may not be a clock
that may text u 24hrs a day
but my heart will be like a
clock that will not stop
caring & saying “u r always remembered.”
I miss u!

Missing u sms- 18. 

I hide my tears when I say ur name,
but the pain in my heart is stil the same.
Though I smile and seem carefree,
there’s no one who misses u more than me!!

Missing u sms- 19. 

Can u keep a secret?
Between me & u
U promise?
I really need to tell u this…
Well…
I MISS U…

Missing u sms- 20. 

If time won’t allow us 2 see each other
Memories will n
If my eyes can’t see u
My heart will never 4get u
I luv u now n 4ever,
n I miss u more than ever

No comments:

Post a Comment