32) Cool SMS Collection-02

Cool sms-11.

Remember me and bare in mind
A faithful boy is hard 2 find
This is always good and true
So don’t go changing old 4 new!

Cool sms-12.

May God increase ur happiness like prices of petrol, and decrease sorrows like clothes of Bipasha Basu.

Cool sms-13.

What is the diff between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of u & torture is thinking of u 2 much.

Cool sms-14.

If u see some one without a smile,give him one of yours ,because u r among a few good people who can shine others lives by just walking with him a few miles.

Cool sms-15.

7 lessons in life:
learn 2 smile, learn 2 give, learn 2 forgive, learn 2 share, learn 2 trust, learn 2 love & learn 2 SMS me DAILY...!!!

Cool sms-16.

Only the open heart receives-LOVE
Only the open mind receives-WISDOM
Only the open hand receives-GIFTS
and...Only the CUTE 1 receive sms 4m ME!

Cool sms-17

A Friend is Sweet when it’s NEW Its Sweeter when its TRUE But u know that its the sweetest when it’s U.

Cool sms-18

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz I m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me. Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? It’s U my love.

Cool sms-19.

In our life happiness is more important than smile,
cause smile comes from lips,
but happiness comes from the heart,
so BE HAPPY FOREVER.

Cool sms-20.

If I had one last wish b4 I die,
My last wish would be,
that u will never cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment