Romantic sms Clollection - 6

Romantic sms-26

I would never be tired of u even if I am with u 4 thousands year, I love u so much. I will be with your forever.

Romantic sms-27

If I were a tear in ur eye I would roll down 2 ur lips. But if u were a tear in my eye I would never cry as I would be afraid 2 lose u!

Romantic sms-28

Wanting u is easy missing u is hard.
Wishing u was with me wrapped up in my arms.
Constantly think of u when we r apart.
Ive got the padlock u have the key 2 my heart.

Romantic sms-29
I luv my eyes when u look into them;
I luv my name when u say it;
I luv my heart when u luv it;
I luv my life when u r in it.

Romantic sms-30
Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons 2 hate it but whenever it happens I just stop & think of u n say: How can I hate this world when u r a part of it

No comments:

Post a Comment