33) Cool SMS Collection-03

Cool sms-21.

Relationship is like a Garden
It’s beautiful when watered with
Love,
Hugs,
Tears,
&
Cheers
But It dries up if left untouched
Stay in touch with ur love ones

Cool sms-22.

The Purpose Of a Relationship Is Not 2 Have Someone Who Might Complete U,
But 2 Have The One … With Whom U Can Share Ur Completeness

Cool sms-23.

A short n true message 4 life …
Care should be in heart and not in words!
Anger should be in words and not in heart.

Cool sms-24.

Happiness Keeps u Sweet,
Sorrows Keep u Human
Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success Keeps u glowing
& GOD Keeps u Going.
Have a blessed life!

Cool sms-25.

My blood is not costly,
It is very cheap.
But My heart is very very costly,
Bcoz, it is full of uuuuuuuuu.

Cool sms-26.

I pray 4 u
A life that u “truly deserve”
A life as good as ur “heart”
A life as bright as ur “smile”
&
A life as wonderful as ur “dream”

Cool sms-27.

Be like a candle,
which burns itself,
but gives light 2 others.

Cool sms-28.

U know? who is the best couple in the world?
Smile & Tears,
rarely , they r seen together but,
when they combine its the best moment of ur life.

Cool sms-29.


In life there r 5 perfect
things u should never lose -
CHARACTER
SELF RESPECT
HOPE
HEART
&
????
Well, u know my name.

Cool sms-30


Call, if I m cute
miss call, if I m gorgeous
Text back if I m pretty
Text a joke if I m charming
Just ignore if u r jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment