Naughty SMS Collection-02

Naughty SMS-6.

A Short thing
It gets Longer
when U hold it
N pass between
women Breasts
N enters into
A hole
What is it?
1 min 2 think!
U dirty mind
It’s Car Seat Belt

Naughty SMS-7.

1 day as I came home early from work, I saw a guy jogging naked. I said 2 the guy, "Hey buddy, why are u doing that?" He said, "Because u came home early."

Naughty SMS-8.

A baby dog asks mama dog: How papa looks like. Mama dog said: "Your dad came from behind, I do not have the chance 2 see its face carefully!"

Naughty SMS-9.


Do u like mathematics? If so, add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and we can multiply!

Naughty SMS-10.

Which Part...
of a man's body
has no bone
full of veins
loves pumping
and responsible 4
making LOVE!
Ans:
HEART!!! But I luv the way u think...

No comments:

Post a Comment