Romantic sms Clollection-03

Romantic sms-11

D smallest word is I,
the sweetest word is LOVE,
and the dearest person,
in the world is U,
dats y I Love U.

Romantic sms-12

Q:Wat is luv?
A: Luv is wen sum1 breaks ur heart,
n da most amazing thing,
is dat u still luv them,
wid every broken piece...!

Romantic sms-13

A word 2 say, a word 2 hear,
Even in ur absence I feel u near,
relation is strong..hope it goes long,
we wil remain d same til d life goes on!

Romantic sms-14

U may miss me ,
U may ignore me,
U may even forget me,
But 1 day if u wanna c me,
Dont search, just c ur shadow,
I wil be thr...Trust Me!!

Romantic sms-15

My past says u met me,
My future says u wil care 4 me,
My present says u wil understand me,
But my heart says u wil,

Always Remember ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment