Romantic sms Clollection-02

Romantic sms-6

No shadows 2 depress u,
only joys 2 surround u,
many friends 2 luv u,
God himself 2 bless u,
These r my wishes 4 u,
4 2day, 2morrow & everyday.

Romantic sms-7


As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
2 be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer,
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thought r of U.

Romantic sms-8

All I wanted was sum1 2 care 4 me,
All I wanted was sum1 who'd b there 4 me,
All I wanted was sum1 who'd luv me,
All I ever wanted was sum1 like U.

Romantic sms-9

I m on a mission:
Misson 2 avoid u,
2 forget u, 2 get rid of u,
not 2 talk 2u or meet u,
in short.... MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!

Romantic sms-10

If u wake up 1 day and were asked 2 have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until u see an apple in an orange tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment