Love SMS-Collection-10


Love sms-46.

What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without u, dat is why I tell u, I love u so much.

Love sms-47.

Every life in this world has been painted by God's own hands,Dat's why I am thankful God,coz when he painted my life he included a lovely color dat is U.

Love sms-48.

Do u know abt d things which live after death?? Heart - 10 mins, Brain - 10 mins,Eyes- 31mins, legs - 4 hrs,Skin - 5 days, Bones - 30 days,LOVE - FOREVER

Love sms-49.

Let my eyes 2 stop looking at u...
Let my brain 2 stop thinking about u..
Let my imagination 2 stop dreaming about u..
But u don't ever stop me from loving u.

Love sms-50.

I may be far 4 a min, 4 an hr, 4 a day, 4 a month, but I’l always b there 4 u. I may not be able 2 always say gud morning, gud evening, gud night, but, I’ll never say Gud Bye…

1 comment:

  1. The collection of love sms is beautiful. You should provide sms regularly !

    ReplyDelete