Happy Birth Day sms Collection-04


Happy Birth day to you sms-16

Each year ur birthday reminds me
That I really want 2 say
I'm very glad 2 know u;
I think of u each day.
I hope u enjoy ur birthday,

Happy Birth day to you sms-17

In soft gleaming night of stars
may all ur dreams com true
may every star of every night
bring lov n joy 2 u
happy b'day 2 u...

Happy Birth day to you sms-18

A prayer: 2 bless ur way
A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
A cheer: 2 perfect ur day
A text: 2 say HAPPY B’DAY

Happy Birth day to you sms-19

May u have all the joy ur heart can hold,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
in your Happy B’Day.

Happy Birth day to you sms-20

On ur birthday,
I would like 2 give u
some words of wisdom
Smile while u still have teeth.
Many many happy returns 2 the day


Happy Birth day to you sms-21

A 4= Aap ko
B 4= bhaut bhaut
C 4= chori chori
D4= dil see
E 4= ek bar
F 4= face 2 face
G 4= gale mila kar
Apko kehna chate hai .
Happy birthday~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment