Romantic sms Clollection- 10

Romantic sms-46

Let all my smile be yours,
All your tears be mine,
Let all my happiness be yours,
All your sadness be mine,
Let the whole world be yours,
Only u be mine.

Romantic sms-47

I feel something in my heart,
It’s like a little flame,
Every time I see u,
This flame lights up,
This flame is special for u,
Because I LOVE U!

Romantic sms-48

Love is like a mountain,
hard 2 climb,
but once u get 2 the top,
the view is beautiful.

Romantic sms-49

Flowerful morning,
Colorful noon,
Joyful evening,
&
Peaceful night !!
Be happy,
It going 2 be
A fantastic day 4 u

Romantic sms-50

If I would know that I’m gonna die tomorrow,
I’ll spend 23 hours with u and,
if u wonder what about the last hour,
In that I’ll find someone,
who can take care of u.

No comments:

Post a Comment