64) Love Quote SMS Collection-07.

Love Quote SMS-61.

Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion. ~Author Unknown

Love Quote SMS-62.

The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost. ~G.K. Chesterton

Love Quote SMS-63.

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Ghandi

Love Quote SMS-64.

I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone. ~Javan

Love Quote SMS-65.

Come live in my heart and pay no rent. ~Samuel Lover

Love Quote SMS-66.

It's so easy to fall in love but hard to find someone who will catch you. ~Author Unknown

Love Quote SMS-67.

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Love Quote SMS-68.

True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall - but you are there to catch them. ~Author Unknown

Love Quote SMS-69.

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. ~Kay Knudsen

Love Quote SMS-70.

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment