Kiss SMS collection-02

Kiss sms-6.

Kiss Me In The Light.Luv Me In the Dark. Hold Me 'till The End. Never forget me.

Kiss sms-7.

talk 2 me when I’m bored, kiss me when I’m sad, hug me when I cry, care 4 me when I die, luv me when I’m still alive.

Kiss sms-8.

If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree. If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, If friendship is life I will give u mine

Kiss sms-9.

Luv is heat. U r sweet. When 2 Lips r meet. Luv is complete.

Kiss sms-10.

kiss is a key off luv' luv is a lock off marrige' marrige is a box of children' children r problem off Bangladesh so stop kissing and save Bangladesh

3 comments:

  1. very nice posting of kiss-sms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already a very cool site
    I have researched a lot in order to obtain such information
    Thank a lot of those in charge of this site what it offers of great benefit to readers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have need some Bangla Romantic SMS collection for propse my girl friends. If possible please create new post as soon as possible. Thanks

    ReplyDelete