21) Friendship sms Collection-05

Friendship sms -41.

Friends r like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!

Friendship sms -42.

F: FIELD of LOVE!
R: ROOT of JOy!
I: ISLAND of GOD!
E: END of So RROW!
N: NAME of HOPE!
D: DOOR of UNDERSTANDING!
dats U my FRIEND..

Friendship sms -43.

A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears r mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts.

Friendship sms -44.

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!

Friendship sms -45.

KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot 2 keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

Friendship sms -46.


As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, time is ever cheerful.

Friendship sms -47.

It’s not an achievement 2 make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when u make a friend for 1000's years.

Friendship sms -48.
2 live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, 2 have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS

Friendship sms -49.

Moon said 2 me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont u leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.

Friendship sms -50.

Sweetness can be defined without honey.
Fragrance can be defined without Rose.
But, friendship can't be defined without U.

No comments:

Post a Comment