Happy Birth Day sms Collection-02

Happy Birth day to you sms-6

In soft gleaming night of stars
may all ur dreams com true
may every star of every night
bring lov n joy 2 u
happy b'day 2 u.

Happy Birth day to you sms-7

Sending birthday blessings
Filled with love n peace n joy
Wishing sweetest things happen
Right before ur eyes !

Happy Birth day to you sms-8

Some like Sunday,
Some like Monday,
But I like Ur Birthday.
Happy Birthday my sweetheart.

Happy Birth day to you sms-9

I send 2 u warm wishes,That ur happiness will be As wonderful as U always give me. Wish u Happy Birthday

Happy Birth day to you sms-10


My love for u Has a never ending supply
It will never be lacking It will never get dry
Often I wonder N ask myself, Why do I feel,
Without u I'd die, Happy birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. I believe what you said made a great deal of sense.
    However, what about this? what if you were to create a awesome headline?
    I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, but suppose you added something that grabbed folk's attention?
    I mean "17) Happy Birth Day sms Collection-02" is a little plain.
    You should look at Yahoo's front page and note how they create article headlines to get people interested. You might add a video or a related pic or two to get readers interested about everything've written.
    Just my opinion, it could make your posts a little livelier.


    My page: professional business web hosting

    ReplyDelete